Organising a Spa party for hen parties, birthday celebrations or simply a different kind of get together for friends is becoming more and more popular, and what better way to relax, laugh with friends, create memories and pamper yourself than to have in-home massages for everyone? Contact us to organise your event and ask about our packages for your SPA party at home.
What do we recommend you to consider for a Spa party or Spa day?
- Define in advance the number of massages and the duration of the massages, so that we can plan the day and make sure everyone enjoys the experience.
- A therapist requires a space of 3x2 meters to place the massage table and to be able to move freely around it. Check the space where you want to have the Spa party to calculate how many massage beds could be placed.
- Depending on the number of therapists , we recommend you to designate a specific space or a couple of rooms for those who will enjoy the massages, so that the others can continue the party in another room.
- Put your phone on aeroplane mode. We know that the photos and videos of the day will be unforgettable memories, but leave the messages and calls for later.
- Book your Spa day in advance to ensure you have the number of therapists available.
What is a spa day at home with Zen to Go like?
- Our certified therapists will come to you wherever you are: home, hotel or holiday home.
- The service includes everything you need to provide a luxurious experience: massage table, clean and fresh sheets for each of you, quality essential oils and relaxing music.
- Approximately 10 minutes will be taken between each massage, to change the sheets and quickly recharge the batteries to receive the next person.
- At the end, everyone will have enjoyed a relaxing and pleasurable experience in the best company.
- You can download the Zen to Go App (available on Google Play and Apple Store) to monitor your booking, as well as to schedule your next massage in the comfort of your own home ;)
Why would your friends love a massage day?
- It's a form of affection. Massages are great because they make people feel relaxed and happy.
- It's a great way to show your friends that you care about them. Massage helps people sleep better at night, feel less stressed and more focused, and experience better mental clarity.
- It is holistic health. In recent years, research has been conducted on the effects of massage therapy. Medical studies have shown an improvement in chronic pain, a reduction in symptoms of depression and a decrease in anxiety levels after receiving massage therapy. The benefits are not only psychological but also physical. Massage therapy has been shown to reduce inflammation and improve immune function.
I want my Spa party with Zen to Go!
And who wouldn't? To organise a spa day at home for hen parties or groups, contact us by WhatsApp on +52 5570055345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.