Our priority at Zen to Go will always be the well-being of both our clients and our therapists. At Zen to Go we follow all federal and local regulations where we offer our service and that is why we will operate as long as the COVID-19 traffic light is not red. In this sense, and in view of the new normality of the COVID-19, we have reinforced our sanitary protocol. This protocol is part of our Terms and Conditions.
All therapists must have the certificate of the course "All about the prevention of COVID-19" given by the IMSS Mexico. Additionally, all therapists in our network must follow the following protocol as a requirement for each service:
- Take your temperature on the day of service. It should not exceed 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- Confirm with Zen to Go that you do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or any other contagious disease and that you have not been in contact with anyone who has such symptoms in the last 5 days, or a family member has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Take off your shoes or use shoe covers when entering the client's home.
- Use mouthpiece and/or face shield at all times.
- Disinfect the equipment for each service.
- Change your uniform for each service.
- Wash hands and forearms for at least 20 seconds before and after service with 70% alcohol gel.
- Do not schedule a service if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or any other contagious disease, if you have been in contact with someone who has had such symptoms in the last 5 days, or if you or a family member has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Do not schedule a service if you or a family member has traveled abroad in the last 14 days.
- At this time, it will not be possible to schedule services with two or more therapists at the same time.
- You must allow our therapist access to the bathroom.
- You must wash your hands and forearms for at least 20 seconds before and after service with 70% alcohol gel.
- Keep others in your home away from our therapist and the service area (at least 1.5 meters away).
- If required, please confirm your health history with Zen to Go via an electronic form.
- Do not schedule a service if you are over 60 years of age or suffer from comorbidity.
- Use of mouth guards during service.
- Use of own sheets for the service.
- Take a shower before and after the service.
Service subject to cancellation
Zen to Go reserves the right to cancel, without penalty, any service in the event that the local traffic light on the COVID-19 changes to red or that it detects a high health risk for either party.
Course: Recommendations for a safe return to work before the COVID-19 Mexican Institute of Social Security.
Health measures to resume activities. Government of Mexico City.
Home and beauty services and barber shops. Safe Return to Work. Mexican Institute of Social Security.